Published on marzo 3rd, 2013 | by Ethernaly2
Le novità in questa versione sono:
– Added multiMAN method for disc
-less from / APP_HOME (thanks for commenting DeanK how it works). This increases the compatibility.
-Added patched explore_plugin.sprx method to launch the games from road / dev_bdvd when selecting / app_home/PS3_GAME. This method connects when “No Controller BDVD” and requires that each CFW patched module (see explore_plugin_notes.txt within patch_tools_libfs_exploreplugin.rar). Grid is a game thus far.
– Fixed all (f**king) problems and other productions, as authentication based disks using CFW 3.41, 3.55, 4.21 and 4.31 (yes, I’ve been to them all)
– Now HDD0 mounts are safer, both for the method how it can be accessed only “/ dev_bdvd” in reading. – Added ability to restart by pressing TRIANGLE on the main screen
– Iris Manager now works in two ways, thinking about those who have BDVD operational unit and the voiceless.
– New homelaunc1 (must be installed because the former will not work) This is a summary of the disk operating modes: Available options are: Requires Disc:
– With controller, disk not only asks “Yes” if no blocking routes / APP_HOME. This may prevent it from interfering with games.
– No Controller: obviously hard but never require it to “No” will be provided / APP_HOME (some games with trophies bug report, if this option is set to no). For riding HDD0 is protected. BD Emu
– Mount BDVD: connects libfs_patched.sprx if present and mount the device as a unit / dev_bdvd. No controller is the most compatible option, especially with the “Required Disk” to “No”. With controller, disk required (but not cancel / APP_HOME itself)
-LIBFS: simply connect the module and reroute the game / dev_bdvd and / APP_HOME if applicable. No controller is less compatible than “Mount BDVD”. With controller, disk required (but not cancel / APP_HOME itself) – Off: simply redirects the game to / dev_bdvd and / APP_HOME if applicable. It can work with or without disk, depending on the game
Download: IrisManager 2.20
Quest’articolo non è un tutorial, vuole solo essere un informazione. L’archivio non è stato testato, quindi, a maggior ragione, non ci assumiamo nessuna responsabilità, se decidete di provarlo fatelo a vostro rischio e pericolo!
Offri una birra all'autore
Clicca sul pulsante "Donazione" ed offri una birra o un po' di sushi all'autore!